Hey Naomi, What's Up With Your Blog?

Long time, no see, readers! I've got a lot of things planned for this blog, coming spring of 2017. For starters, I changed my them...

Long time, no see, readers! I've got a lot of things planned for this blog, coming spring of 2017.


For starters, I changed my theme (yet again)! I got tired of the slider and wanted a theme that had one of those read more options, and I really really loved this one. I customized it to my liking, and boom!


This blog will still continue to be a fashion/lifestyle blog! However, I think lifestyle is going to be a little more... prominent? I've made a ton of lifestyle choices (that also relate to fashion) throughout the past year, and I will be sharing those with you very soon!


I haven't given up on this blog yet! In fact, I don't think I will ever give up on this blog. Whether it becomes famous or not, I love this blog. Although I rarely post,  I still think about it and write up little drafts.


I'll be back soon!


Ciao ciao,
Naomi

You Might Also Like

0 comments