Baby Blue

The weather outside has been incredible,  which means I can store away my dreary winter wardrobe and start playing with som...





The weather outside has been incredible, which means I can store away my dreary winter wardrobe and start playing with some color this spring. One of my favorite colors to work with is blue! My favorite shade is probably the color of my jeans.

I'm going for a simple blue jeans, white shirt look-- but a little spiced up! I swapped a white t-shirt for a white button down, which makes this classic look a little dressed up. Moreover, I'm wearing a blue bandana as a statement piece. I also opted to wear some tan Sperry's to add a little prep.

Fun fact: I tailored my jeans! They used to be my dad's but I tailored them to fit me. How do they look?

I'm so glad to be back on the blogging scene! I've missed it so much. There's so much ahead, and I'm excited for the future!

Ciao,
Naomi

You Might Also Like

0 comments