Quitting Fast Fashion!

by - Thursday, April 20, 2017


This is possibly one of the hardest things I've ever done!

Last year, I loved keeping up with the latest trends. That led me into begging my mom to go shopping probably 2 times a month! I loved Forever 21, H&M, Zara, etc. Over the past few months, I have realized how terrible fast fashion is, not only to my mother's wallet but also to the environment!

Fast fashion refers to the phenomenon in the fashion industry where products are created really quickly in order to sell new trends in the market as quickly and cheaply as possible.

The fashion industry is the 2nd most wasteful industry, all thanks to fast fashion! Its 52 seasons manipulates you into spend your money on clothes you don't need. It's also incredibly unethical and wasteful! I won't get into much of the details, but I might talk about it a little more in the future.

Quitting fashion is definitely the right thing to do, and I recommend all of you to join the movement!

Ciao,
Naomi

You May Also Like

0 comments