Sun's Out, Short's Out

It's been super sunny for the past few days, with the temperature ranging from 60 degrees to 80+ (in fahrenheit, that is)! I...





It's been super sunny for the past few days, with the temperature ranging from 60 degrees to 80+ (in fahrenheit, that is)! I decided to wear these shorts that I actually "made."

I didn't actually make them from scratch, but they did use to be my dad's old pair of jeans. Just like with my other pair of jeans from my last blog post, I slimmed the sides and cut them to my desired length.

They're a little longer than typical shorts, which is something that I really wanted in my wardrobe. It has a pretty long rise because they were my dad's jeans after all! Also, because of its long rise, I can wear it either as regular shorts on my waist or pull it up as high waisted shorts. In this look, I was just wearing it regularly. I love its versatility!

I hope you have all been soaking in the spring sun!

Ciao,
Naomi

You Might Also Like

0 comments