The Round Up: April 2017

Every month, I want to share some of my favorites with you all! It's going to range from fashion to media. The types and amount of favor...

Every month, I want to share some of my favorites with you all! It's going to range from fashion to media. The types and amount of favorites will be different every month. Let's get to it!

Fashion:

Slacks - I've actually been wearing slacks the whole winter, but I'm going to make it one of my favorite items this month anyway! I love the fact that you can wear them with any outfit and still look dressed up. I think that Kailee McKenzie styles them the best. She's definitely one of my style inspirations.

A post shared by kaileemckenzie (@kaileemckenzie) on


Music:

The Search for Everything by John Mayer - I saw John Mayer a couple of weeks ago, which was such an incredible experience! I've been a fan for him for a while, so it was so nice to (finally) see him live. His new album, The Search for Everything, is such a good album for his comeback. My favorite track is probably "Moving on and Getting Over."




American Teen by Khalid - I haven't heard something as fresh as Khalid in a while. He's an 18 year old R&B singer who sings about life as, well, an American teen! It's not the cheesy type of stuff though. It's relatable, it's pure. As his song, "Young Dumb & Broke" says,

What's fun about commitment?
When we have life to live
Yeah, we're just young dumb and broke
But we still got love to give

"Young Dumb & Broke" is my favorite song in the album.



Books:

The End of Fashion by Teri Agins - I've started reading fashion related books, and this is the first book I'm reading! I'm not done with it, but I really like it (so far). Agins explains the origins of fashion and how it went from being exclusive to accessible and cheap. It's interesting to learn about how the markets changed. I highly recommend it!

That's it for this month! What are your favorites this April? Leave a comment below!

Ciao,
Naomi

You Might Also Like

0 comments