The Round Up: June 2017

It's that time of the month again! While I should have posted this Round Up last month, I've been busy. However, it allowed me to ...

It's that time of the month again! While I should have posted this Round Up last month, I've been busy. However, it allowed me to have a few more days to choose my June favorites!

Fashion

Adidas Cloudfoam Advantage Clean Shoes - I was on the lookout for a pair of Stan Smiths, but I find them to be pricey for my budget. I found these shoes at JCPenny on sale, and I love them! Adidas' cloudfoam technology makes these shoes the comfiest pair I've ever owned! Moreover, it has a Stan Smith look, which I like.

While this purchase isn't ethical, I do not shop often. Moreover, I was in need for sneakers. If I were to buy another pair of sneakers, I would definitely buy a pair of Veja's-- trust me!

Music

Saturation by Brockhampton - Kevin Abstract created an artist collective called Brockhampton. Saturation is their second album, and I love love love it. When it comes to English rap, I am quite picky. Brockhampton's beats and lyrics just take the top!


Fenomeno by Fabri Fibra - I'm trying to sharpen my Italian skills by listening to music, but opera isn't exactly my favorite genre. My sister showed me Fabri Fibra, an Italian rapper, and I got pretty hooked. While I don't like all the songs in the album, I do like Fenomeno, Pamplona, and Equilibrio.


A New Wave (Playlist) by nazobar. - I created a playlist of new songs that I'll be listening to all summer! Brockhampton and Fabri Fibra are in there, along with others. Check it out!


Books

The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff - Originally, I bought this book because it involved Winnie the Pooh! However, it is a great book on how Winnie the Pooh connects to Taoism. Taoism is a pretty interesting concept, and I recommend reading this to know more about it. I'm no expert, but this definitely gave me a basic explanation on what Taoism is!

I'll be back to my regular blog posts this month! While I haven't been posting that much, just remember-- quality over quantity. I don't post that often because I want my posts to be the best posts they can be.

Grazie + Ciao!
Naomi

You Might Also Like

0 comments